March 19, 2011

Avocado salad with scrimps


I am a hugh fan of the combination of avocado and scrimps, so I am always very pleased, when I find an avocado in my weekly vegetable box. The avocados, which I get from Aarstiderne are always just perfect riped and still have a long time frame, before they are over riped.

This salad is just very, very nice to make within 5 minutes. And it provides me with a tasteful lunch during the week-end. 

Ingredients: serves 1
  • salad or a mix a small salad leafs
  • ½ red/green/yellow pepper fruit
  • 4-6 small tomatoes
  • 1 avocado
  • 100 g scrimps
  • fresh dill
  • lemon juice
  • pepper
  1. Add the salad to the bottom of the soup plate
  2. Cut the pepper fruit and tomatoes into smaller pieces - add it to the soup plate
  3. Remove the stone of the avocado and cut the avocado into smaller pieces - add it to the soup plate
  4. Add the scrimps into the soup plate
  5. Add fresh dill - sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper
  6. Serve together with bread

1 comment:

  1. Det ser fantastisk ud :-) Jeg elsker også den kombination.....

    Mange hilsner
    Birthe

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...