March 17, 2011

Planning the coming week's use of the weekly vegetable box

After I got home this afternoon from work, I took a good look into my weekly vegetable box, the weekly newsletter as well as my private cooking book. Based on the content of the vegetable box I have planned the following menu for the coming week:

After the menu was planned, I went shopping. The good thing about shopping Thursday evening is, that you have plenty of room in the super market compared to Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning. In my local super market I found, that various products (flour, pasta, pasta sauce and rice) from "Il Fornaio" were having 25% discount, so I used this opportunity to fill up on these basic food stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...