April 22, 2011

Brownie with pistachios


I found this recipe on the back side of the milk chocolate for use in cooking, which I got hold during my extended week-end in Switzerland Extended week-end to Switzerland

Again here the baking time for the brownie gave me some difficulties !!!!! The original baking time is 20-25 minutes, here I had to bake the brownie for 45-50 minutes. Perhaps because I live 65 meters above sea level and my friend in Switzerland is located 650 meters above sea level ??? Or because my brownie form is smaller, than the brownie forms in Switzerland ???? My message to you = keep a watchful eye on this brownie, while you bake it.

Brownie with pistachios:
  • 200 g milk chocolate
  • 80 g pistachios - grated
  • 200 g butter
  • 160 g sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 120 flour

  1. Heat the oven to 180'C
  2. Melt the milk chocolate - here I use the microwave oven and my Microwave Plus Tupperwave pot - 600 W for 40 seconds as a starting point - stir the chocolate and decide if you need to give it another 5-10 seconds each time, until it is melted
  3. Melt the butter - again here I use the procedure as for the chocolate.
  4. Mix the butter and milk chocolate together to homogeneous mass in a mixing bowl
  5. Whip the egg into this mix - one egg by the time
  6. Whip in sugar, flour and pistachios nuts
  7. Pour the brownie mix into a baking stable form with a size of 18 x 26 cm. The height of the brownie mix should be around 2.5 cm in the form, before baking.
  8. Bake at 180'C for 25-50 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Looks very delicious. Thanks for the tip.


    Cheers

    Henning
    restaurant i København
    http://restaurantikøbenhavn.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...