April 25, 2011

Hylde for de Vilde - elder for the wild ones


Spend a lovely day on the fjord of Vejle rowing (open water rowing) in this wonderful Easter weather. We had our lunch boxes with us, so we enjoyed our lunch on a beach close to Hvidbjerg. The weather felt just like a summer day (in April !), so we were rowing in short, T-shirts and sandals with bare feet :-))

So now I am relaxing with sun-kissed skin at home enjoying a Summer time drink together with my easy evening meal Easy evening meal 2 . The drink is called "Hylde for de Vilde" (=Elder for the wild ones), and I first tasted this drink at a local cafe in town, which were not to keen to share the exact recipe with me.

However, this is my interpretation of the drink

Hylde for de Vilde:
  • ½ part of cold elder flower drink
  • ½ part of cold white wine
  • 1-2 slices of lemon
  • ice cubes
  1. Mix everything together in a big wine glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...