September 15, 2011

Cheese basket from "Osteriet" in Vejle



This afternoon I picked up a cheese basket, perhaps I should rather write cheese bag from THE best cheese shop in Vejle called "Osteriet". I had brought this cheese basket with 50% discount using an internet offer.

I am going to enjoy to taste all these types of cheese. Perhaps I will find a new cheese favourite ?

So for the very low price of 150 DKK I got:
  • 1 bottle of white wine
  • 1 box of biscuits
  • 1 glass of apricot jam - I really love apricot jam, so it was a great surprise to apricot jam in the bag
  • 1 tin of black olives
  • 1 sausages
  • 1 piece of Gorgonzola
  • 1 pieces of Brie
  • 1 piece of Emmentaler
  • 1 piece of goat Gouda
  • 1 piece of Gouda with chili
  • 1 piece of red Prima Donna
  • 1 piece of Gouda with pesto
  • 1 pieces of Gouda with wild garlic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...