September 02, 2011

Kitchen equipment 9 - old coffee cups


I found these three old coffee cups in a secondhand shop two days to a price of 15 DKK (= 2 €) per coffee cup. And my mother decided, that she would pay for these cups and give them to me as a gift :-)

I have recently been seeing a lot of photos in magazines as well as out here in blog-land, where old coffee cups are being used for serving of various types of dessert/ice cream. I did not have such coffee cups before now, so now I can be trendy again !!! I am really looking forward to serve dessert in my coffee cups, and I will of cause share pictures of this use with you, when it happens.

5 comments:

  1. I liked ur blogs very much and image formant is very helpful and super.. Used Kitchen Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Venugopal,

    thank you very much for your kind comment about my blog :-)

    Best regards,

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please provide more information on this subject? BTW your blog is great. Cheers.
    used kitchen equipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post.
    Commercial Kitchen Equipment Manufacturer
    Commercial Kitchen Equipments
    Restaurant Kitchen Equipments
    Hotel Kitchen Equipments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! handling equipment

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...