December 14, 2011

Christmas Calendar Door 14 - Forest Fruit Marzipan with blackberries


My Christmas Calendar of 2011 really has been having focus on making various type of Christmas confect, and I am blogging about most of them before December 16 due to a request from a work colleague, who needs to make confect in the upcoming week-end.

In most of my confect I have been using the fruit from all of my project on putting the Summer of 2011 on bottle. And in today's recipe I am using the blackberries from the blackberry cognac.

Another time I think I will be using less blackberries than 100 g to 200 g marzipan, as the entire marzipan mass becomes quiet moist.

Forest Fruit Marzipan with blackberries:
  • 200 g forest fruit marzipan
  • 100 g Cognac blackberries
  • 150 g white chocolate
  1. Knead the marzipan and Cognac blackberries.
  2. Roll the marzipan mass into balls.
  3. Melt the white chocolate (I use the microwave oven for this purpose)
  4. Coating the marzipan ball in white mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...