February 04, 2012

Tea Time Treat January 2012 - acceptance of banana bread




It was very exciting for me to see, that my entry in form of a banana bread with raisins and walnuts made into the Tea Time Treats January 2012 round :-).

I am now in the "thinking box" about, what I should create for the February Tea time Treat challenge, which is about Romance, I assume coming from Valentine´s Day, turned into puddings, pies, desserts, scones, biscuits, tarts and cakes. So fare I have thought about making scones.

Please feel free to leave a comments, if you should have great suggestions, which you would like to share with me, regarding add-ins for the scones or if you think I should give a go at some of the others items.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...