December 31, 2012

Champagne cocktail "Pretty Woman"


What to serve as "starter" for some amazing and fantastic girl friends ?? A glass of "bobbles" is always a good starting point ! However, I decided to google the word "champagne cocktail, and doing this I located this site called: The Fifty Best Champagne Cocktail.

Reading through these recipes I found a champagne cocktail called "Pretty Woman", and this was just the answer to my search. If I should not serve "Pretty Woman" for my great girl friends, to whom should I serve this champagne cocktail ?

Pretty Woman: - 1 cocktail

  • 3 cl Grand Marnier
  • 4½ cl cranberry juice
  • Fill up with sparkling wine/champagne
  1. Fill a Martini glass with Grand Marnier and cranberry juice.
  2. Add a slice of orange.
  3. Fill up with sparkling wine/champagne
  4. Cheers to my amazing girl friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...