December 03, 2012

Christmas Calendar 2012 Day 3 - Separating the fruit from the various fruit alcohols

The Summer 2012 on bottles
The third chapter in my Christmas Calendar continues along the alcoholic path, but do not despair we will be moving away from the alcohol for the coming days. The reason for the alcoholic approach today is, that I need the fruits from the various fruit alcohols, which I have been making during the Summer of 2012, in order to be able to make some Christmas Candy based on marzipan (julekonfekt) in the coming month.
The separated fruits

So today I have been separating the fruit alcohols created during the Summer of 2012. By separating I mean pouring the fruit alcohol through a sieve to collect the fruit and pour the fruit alcohols into a cleaned glass bottle.

This Summer I have been making the following fruit alcohols:
The fruit you can store in the freezer until you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...