December 27, 2012

Follow up on Christmas Calendar 2012


I do not know about you, but I have been having a lot of fun making my very own Christmas Calendar in my kitchen here in 2012, just like the ones on TV !  Some of my good work colleagues and friends have been feeling a big pressure since October, as I have been nagging them for their family recipes for this Christmas Calendar.

Looking into the review of Christmas Calendar 2011 I can , that I have kept my promise to you about NOT to fill your kitchen cupboards with confect, instead of I have filling them up with cookies and cakes using colleagues and friends favourite recipes as well as interesting recipe located in magazines and blogs from around the world: Australia - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France,  Germany, Italy and Sweden.

Reviewing your visits to my Christmas Calendar 2012, I have made a TOP 5 over the most popular Christmas Calendar Doors according to your preference:
  1. Day 6 - Butter cookie with lemon
  2. Day 15 - Croissant à la vanille
  3. Day 9 - Christmas Sparkling Cocktail
  4. Day 7 - Madeleine with ginger, lemon and vanilla
  5. Day 3 - Separating the fruit from various fruit alcohols
However, just as interesting is, that the following post from Christmas Calendar 2011 have turned out to be quiet popular as well here in 2012, perhaps you could call them classic or evergreens ?
So based on these most popular post I will make the conclusion, that you still are a great fan of Christmas confect containing plenty of marzipan,  butter cookies from Germany and France incl French style Madeleines and alcohol !!! I assume this profile is fitting 120% of most of us Danes.

I can already now promise you, that I will be making a Christmas Calendar in 2013. However, right here and now I have no clue/idea, if the 2013 version should have a theme. If you have an idea, please feel to leave a comment. You are also more than welcome to share your opinion on Christmas Calender 2012 at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...