April 21, 2013

Brunch at OA, Vejle

The brunch plate AFTER enjoying it


My good girl friend from Horsens and I were recently enjoying a brunch together at a small cafe called Onkel A (Uncle A) at Vejle. It is a relative small cafe, and it more or less full, when we arrived approx 40 minutes after opening time, which normally is a good sign of some good food :-)

We decide to try a brunch plate served together with a glass of juice/cordial and coffee/tea, which costs 149 DKK. The brunch plate was a great combination of many different savoury and sweet parts. And the bread served together with the brunch plate was excellent. I can only recommend you to try out this cafe, which you are close to Vejle, and I will be back another trying out some of the lunch dishes.

My good girl friend convinced me, that I should this blog post with a picture of the plate after the eating process had taken part instead of the usual photo of the food, before eating it. So in order to indulgent her, I have done it this time. So you should look at the bottom of this post to see a photo of the brunch plate, s it looked, when we received.


The brunch plate before starting the eating process

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karin,

    we should also try to have lunch there together.

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...