September 17, 2013

Dinner at Fransmanni, Seinäjoki


During my recent stay in Seinäjoki we decided again to eat at the hotel restaurant (Fransmanni), as we could not find other interesting options in the city centre upon our arrival.

As starter I had scallops served together with an unknown fresh tasting sauce. Also on the plate was a little salad made from cucumber and rocket place on top of celery pure. All in all a good tasting starter.

As main course I had pork tenderloin with chanterelle sauce served along with some sort of bacon, green beans and potato boats. The meat had a little to much pork taste for my taste buds.

In total I ended to with paying approx 60 € for food, a GTI, a glass of white wine and a cup of tea. I will give another 3 stars for this evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...