September 24, 2013

Ice cream election here in September 2013


Ice cream election for September 2013

Your are THE ONE (well together with the other blog readers), which is taking THE decision, which should be the very first ice cream, I should make on my Nemox ice cream machine.

I am giving you three different ice creams to vote among:

It seems like it will be a close race between liquorice and cherry, so every single vote is counting !

The election will be on-going on my blog until Wednesday 25 September. You can find the voting part in the side panel to the right at the top. So grab the opportunity to influence, which ice cream I should make as the very first ice cream :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...