January 21, 2014

Knitting - Skovbojakken from Læsø Uldstue


Quiet some years ago I went to the island of Læsø in order to have a rowing tour. Out of our 3 days set aside from rowing, we were only able to row one day due to some very strong wind. So we went sight seeing on the island, where we went to a place selling wool at Læsø Uldstue. Here I brought some thin wool for a jacket called Skovbojakken.

It took me some years to finish off the jackets, as it quiet a big task to knit the border around the entire jacket. Anyway I would like to share some picture of the final result with you.

It is very classic design, which you can use for many years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...