November 02, 2014

Welcome to November - the last Autumn month




Welcome to November 

The darkness of November is creeping in on us here in Denmark with it´s short amount of day light, grey sky and plenty of rain showers. So all in all November very easy can end up in being one looong month of dullness, before December comes alive with all it´s candlelight inside and various electric light decoration outside bringing joy and light into a very dark month.

So what will I be up to here in November, which so very easily can become a month of 30 days full of darkness ?
  • Well my blog will be celebrating it´s 4 years birthday November 13 with a small giveaway, so you should look by on this day to see how to participate.
  • I will be hosting a PINK afternoon tea for some good girl friends towards the end of the month collecting some more money for the fight against breast cancer.
  • And off cause I will be "moving back" into my new kitchen sometime in the middle of November. I can really looking forward to the day, when all my kitchen utilities are back on their more usual spot in my kitchen instead of staying everywhere in my bathroom, bedroom, guestroom and living room.

As comfort food for a cold and dark November I could suggest you to try out this warming soup:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...