December 01, 2014

Welcome to December - Christmas is knocking on your door



Welcome to December & the Christmas Calendar 2014 by Kitchen of Kiki

This is my fourth season, where I am creating my own Christmas Calendar ! In theory my Christmas Calendar could be a guilt-free calendar for you on your side of the screen, as you do NOT have to eat all the many calories !!! You can look at the photos and read the various recipes without eating a single bite of anything. Hopefully I am able to bring a little inspiration from my kitchen to your kitchen :-)

I hope you will come by every day, where I will be sharing recipes on cakes, butter cookies, candy and alcohol with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...