January 15, 2015

FRESH´N BITTER


My juicer and I continues our journey together through the wonderful world of fruit and vegetable, even when the vegetable within the juice box is NOT one of my favourite vegetable such as fennel !!!! I did find some pleasure in "killing off" the fennel by putting it through the juice.

The taste of the juice is for sure living up to it´s name of FRESH´N BITTER, where the grapefruit is dominating with both fresh/acidic and bitter taste. The taste of fennel is also a part of the flavour profile without dominating it.

The big question is, would I make this juice again myself ??? No, as I find the taste to be too bitter.

I also find it very fascinating to see the type of mosaic, which the various fruit and vegetable creates, as their juice runs into the juice collector.

FRESH´N BITTER: - 2s ervings

  • ½ lime - without the peel
  • ½ squash
  • 2 grapefruits - without the peel
  • ½ fennel
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Juice the lime in between the grapefruits.
  4. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...