January 11, 2015

PURPLE POWER




Good morning :-)

Let´s start of the day with a glass on freshly squeezed juice, using my new very best friend - the juicer. This time the colour supplying ingredient is red cabbage. I must admit, that I did not any high expectation about using red cabbage after my limited success using palm cabbage.

However, I must admit, that red cabbage was a positive surprice in this juice. The name of this juice is PURPLE POWER, which is a very fitting name.

PURPLE POWER: - 1-2 juice servings
  • 1 appel - core removed
  • 1/4 red cabbage
  • 1/4 pine apple
  • ½ lemon - incl peel
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Remove the stem and core from the apple.
  3. Juice everything together.
  4. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...