February 19, 2015

Knitting a sofa cushion


My knitting needles are busy again. This time my knitting project is to make a sofa cushion in green and blue colours for use in my new library. I will share photos later on of the transformation of the guest room into a library. After this transformation I am planning to slowly change the colour pattern of the library from red and purple into mainly green. Therefore I need to new sofa cushions for the guest bed/reading sofa.

I saw an idea off using yarn leftovers for a new sofa cushion. The cushion is made from 9 patches in various colours and knitting pattern. So I found this wool yarn in three green and one blue colour, so now the knitting process has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...