December 12, 2015

Christmas Calendar 2015 - White chocolate with raspberry


I am trying to expend my capabilities within the sweet treat area working more chocolate and the correct tempering of various chocolate types. I will say, that I am improving from creation to creation.

I am always tempted to buy chocolate, when I see the beautiful blocks of chocolate with colour pattern and/or toppings of nuts and berries. So it was time for me to make my own creations of chocolate blocks.

I started off with this white chocolate block with pink colour and decorate with freeze-dried raspberries.

One of the tricks is always to have to extra un-melted chocolate, so you can lowering the temperature during the tempering process to the correct level, which is actually the lowest for white chocolate.

White chocolate with raspberry:

  • 100 g white chocolate
  • a few drops of red colour
  • freeze-dried raspberries
  1. Temper the white chocolate to 29-30'C, 32'C is the maximum temperature allowed !!!
  2. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
  3. Pour most of the tempered white chocolate into this form.
  4. Add the red colour into the remaining white colour to colour it.
  5. Add the red coloured chocolate into the white chocolate, and make pattern.
  6. Sprinkle the white chocolate with freeze-dried raspberries.
  7. Let the chocolate settles, before it stored in one big block in an airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...