July 07, 2016

July equals Summer full of wind and rain


July euqals Summer full of wind and rain and rhubarb

We had some excellent Summer days in beginning of June full of warn and sunshine, but since mid June the Danish Summer has been full of wind and rain. However, this means that my garden is green and my rhubarbs are growing like a jungle.

Therefore the focus for me here in July is to make various food, where rhubarb plays the leading role or is the unique ingredients.

As inspiration I will share some old rhubarb recipes with you, if you as well has a garden full of rhubarb.
and this rhubarb cordial can be used for making this cocktail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...