December 27, 2016

SWEET GREEN


I think for the very first time in my kitchen I have been a green healthy looking juice, which I actually like, and which I can drink as a soft drink. I actually find this juice to be too sweet in the taste, so you could easily reduce the amount of apples, if you prefer less sweet juices.

SWEET GREEN: 6-8servings

  • 300 g fresh spinach
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 2 lime - without peel
  • 40 g mint - only the leaves to reduce bitter taste
  • 1200 g apples - without core

  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Store cold, can be stored 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
  4. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...