May 02, 2017

Day of the Cake in Vejle 2017


In Vejle 2 May 2017 was celebrated as Day of the Cake, where you could buy a ticket for 75 kr (10 €), which would give you entrance to a tent next to the town hall of Vejle. Inside this tent 5 local bakers had made a long table full of great looking and tasting cakes. You when had 45 minutes to eat as much cake as possible. The event was used to raise money for local charities, so you could fill your stomach with a good conscience.

As the day is my mother's birthday I had brought 2 tickets, so I had invited my mother along for a big birthday cake table :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...