March 13, 2018

Shrovetide afternoon tea with Valentine twist



Shrovetide Sunday I had invited my good friends from Horsens to afternoon tea, so we could catch up with each other over a cup of tea, while enjoying various afternoon treats full of sugar and butter :-)

My good friends was really behaving as "good Shrovetide guests", as they tried to sneak up through the garden dressed as a ghost. When I opened the garden door, they sang the "Shrovetide song" demanding buns :-)

And I think I fulfilled their demand for "buns" in form of the following" menu:






Eclaie with raspberry filling (tasted good, but did not raise during baking)


Muffins with spices


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...